- $2.1 million hummingbird. From Japan.
- Armless woman earns pilots license. Very cool.
- The Nimbl Wheelchair. Bauhaus for paraplegics.
- Ask a Nobel Laureate! My question: Can I touch it?
- The TSA and its security theater need to go.
- Synthehol – get drunk without getting depressed or dead. Maybe.
- The science quilt (pictured). Like the Arecibo message for babies.
Bioethics is controversial.
No one endorses the ideas or concepts explored here, not even me.
You will develop a strong opinion about something you find here. I want to hear it. Philosophy is a conversation.
popbioethics [at] gmail [dot] com
Long Form ArticlesWhy Mass Effect is the most Important Science Fiction Universe of our Generation